Ben Bradshaw And Actor Noah Ringer Support A Great Charity, ManeGait

Latest Galleries

Hailee Steinfeld At The DFW Performance Showroom
Kiiara Performs At The DFW Acura Performance ShowroomCheck out all the photos from Kiiara's performance at the DFW Acura Performance Showroom
DNCE: Synchronized Walking in the DFW Acura Performance Showroom
Real Talk with The Real Housewives of Dallas LIVE
Bieber Fever in Dallas!
Center Stage At KVIL Run Way 103.7A taste of the fashion and food at KVIL Run Way 103.7.
Erika Jayne Performs At KVIL Run Way 103.7Real Housewives star Erika Jayne OWNED the stage at KVIL Run Way 103.7. Check out the pics!
Sweet Nick Carter Live in the DFW Acura Performance Showroom!

1. Debie Pasich says:

Mane Gait is a wonderful and worthwhile organization. What they accomplish there is certainly a blessing for each rider, volunteer and all who are involved. It’s a magical place where smiles are in abundance and a wonderful gift to all.
    I feel very proud of what Mane Gait stands for and proud of Noah Ringer for the love and support he gives to them and a young rider on a horse.
    Living in Arizona, I haven’t had the honor of seeing Mane Gait for myself, but thanks to Noah and his proud dedication, he has brought Mane Gait to my heart and many, many people. Thank you so much Noah and everyone for what you give from the love in your hearts.:)

2. Bongkoch Hankittikul says:

Noah and very high and very cool. ><

3. Allyus Janot says:

I Am Very Happy That Noah is Doing This, It Means Alot To My Family And I, I Locve Him Forever And Always!!!!

4. Allyus Janot says:

it’s so great that noah is doing this!!! i love it!!! it means alot to me and my family!!!! i love him!!!!!!

5. Iva Mihaylova says:

Noah is a great person.I am not suprised that he helpes ManeGait.{{}}

6. prisce says:

i love that.. what your doing is very well.. Good Job Noah:))

7. Allyus Janot says:

Whoops i wrote that twice hehe -.-