Valentines Day is all about love and being with a sweetheart, but it kind of sucks if you’re single. Rather than bitterly gripe in a corner about all the lovey-dovey mush flying through the air today, we found some great things for singles to do on Valentine’s Day from Cosmo!
- Gather the friends and hit the town. Go to a bar, go karaoke, hit the bowling alley, just go do something fun!
- Spend the night with your favorite celebrity crush. Fire up the Netflix, curl up on the couch, and drool over the eye candy!
- Organize a Secret Admirer Gift Exchange. It’s like Secret Santa, but it’s Secret Cupid.
- Since you’re saving money not spending it on a sweetheart, why don’t you splurge on yourself! Go to the spa, go shopping, take yourself out to dinner!
- Go out to dinner with a platonic friend and play a game to guess which couples at tables around you will make it.
Check out more from Cosmo!