Girl’s iPhone Catches Fire In Her Pocket

“Liar, liar pants on fire,” has a little more meaning today.

A girl in Maine had an issue recently when her cell phone actually caught fire in her pants pocket.

MSN is reporting that a Keenebunk Middle School eight grade girl heard a popping sound coming from her pants pocket last Friday. When the girl looked down smoke was billowing up out of the pocket.

The girl took action by stop, dropping, and rolling around on the ground, and the boys were told to leave the classroom so she could remove her flaming pants.

She was treated at a local hospital. The phone in question was an iPhone 5C.

 

More from Leigh Ann Adam
Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 103.7

Play.It
Get Started Now

Listen Live