Have you ever looked at your Facebook feed and thought it looked like a bunch of nonsense? A web app created by students at Princeton University is proving that our Facebook statuses are pretty much just a bunch of gibberish.
Huff Post posted about the web app What Would I Say? that was created over the weekend at HackPrincton2013, a computer programming event. The app takes your old statuses and mixes them together to create a completely random status of complete balderdash.
We got some pretty funny statuses! Get yours at what-would-i-say.com.
Tony got these statuses:
- We will be there as many have one for
- Chace Crawford tonight at the Zazza
- Nothing but an amazing
- Check out a tape measure to see
- These are all Zazzy and delish
- Josh Hamilton agrees to a 5 year new look new feel lots of lavender maple butter and let’s find the real mural that I am going to be diced and put in the nest
Here are the statuses Julie got:
- Come in to the come cone
- Run walk coffee
- Suck while my daughters in and out burger
- Coffee daughters
- Coffee clothes there was one
John got the best statues:
- But I think about the Pope Smoke
- My fetus has pumpkin patch photos
- You can’t sit on the morning show
- Come and get the most amazing 7 pound 11 ounces of man. I went beast mode. Good.