If you’re getting ready to go on that summer vacation or heading out on a business trip soon, Buzzfeed has some nifty tips for travelers that are absolutely brilliant!
Here are some of the great tips they had for travelers:
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them. They save space and come out with fewer wrinkles.
- Pack your shoes in a shower cap to prevent the dirty soles from leaving marks on your clothes.
- Don’t pack speakers for your phone. Stand your phone up in a cup to make an instant speaker.
- Safely pack a razor by attaching a binder clip to the top to keep the blades from catching.
- Keep necklaces from getting tangled by threading one side through a straw.
- Ladies, pack a light-weight scarf to wear on flights. It can double as a blanket on a chilly plane and a fashion accessory in your destination.
- Put a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling nice.
- Empty contact cases make great cosmetics containers.
- Hide extra cash in an empty tube of lip balm.
- Beat jet lag by getting in a good exercise workout the day before your trip, and then catching some fresh air once your land.
- Use the latch of you tray table on the plane as a coat hook.
- Buttons make great ways to keep you earrings in pairs.
- Use an empty Tic-Tac container to store bobby pins.
There are a few more great tips for travelers over at Buzzfeed. Check out the demonstration on how to pack a wine bottle in your checked bag!