We already think that some athletes are superhuman, but what if they could pick and choose different enhancements to customize themselves into super-athletes? Webbed feet here, blood-oxygen enhancement there, supped up legs for running, rocket arms for throwing. It would be like X-Men walking into a science fiction body shop.
According to the Huffington Post, body hacking might not too far away from becoming science fact. Surgical enhancements, blood augmentation, and genetic modifications are all possible ways to “sup up” the human body.
This morning, we played around with the idea of picking and choosing from a dream team of celebrities and athletes to make our best selves. We were given 4 categories to select celebrities for: looks, physique, talent/intelligence, and “enhancements.” Here’s what we came up with:
- Looks: Ryan Reynolds
- Physique: Michael Phelps
- Enhancement: Ron Jeremy’s “asset”
- Talent: Elton John
- Looks: Anne Hathaway
- Physique: Jennifer Lawrence
- Enhancement: CBS 11’s Traffic Reporter Whitney Drolen’s “assets”
- Talent: Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Sarah Silverman
- Looks: Bradley Cooper
- Physique: Taylor Lautner
- Enhancement: Gerard Butler’s accent
- Talent: Justin Timberlake’s multi-talented talents