Five presidents, including President Obama, will be in town this week for the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library tomorrow. With lots of high profile figures, security will be tight around the campus of SMU and in some places downtown.
Starting tonight at 6PM and going through tomorrow at 10AM, there will be road and exit closures that may affect you getting around town. From CBSDFW, here are a list of the road closures you should be aware of:
- The southbound Jefferson Street viaduct crossovers will be closed.
- The northbound on-ramp to the Marsalis Avenue viaduct.
- The entry to Oak Farm off Marsalis Avenue north of First Street.
- The U-turn at the Marsalis Avenue and Jefferson Street viaduct.
- Addison Street at Marsalis Avenue will be closed.
- North Ewing Avenue and East Jefferson Blvd at the Y and Oak Farms Dairy.
- North Ewing Avenue will be closed at East Colorado Blvd.
- East Jefferson Blvd. will be closed at East Colorado Blvd.
- The on-ramp at 1700 East Jefferson Blvd. at the Oak Farms River Bottom.
- The Jefferson Blvd. viaduct will be closed between the Belo Garage and Convention Center Deck.
- There will be NO eastbound traffic on Young Street from Record Street.
- There will be NO traffic on Young Street between Record Street and South Market Street.
- No westbound traffic onto Wood from South Market Street.
- There will be NO southbound traffic on Record Street from Wood Street.
- The Mockingbird exit at southbound US 75 will be closed at 6am Thursday April 25, 2013 thru 9pm Thursday April 25, 2013.
- East and Westbound SMU Blvd at 75 and the Southbound US 75 Service Road from University to Mockingbird Lane will close at 6am on Thursday April 25, 2013 and open at 9pm.
Here’s a map with the road closures on and around the SMU campus.