After reading another story about Sandy Hook and the horrible tragedy that occurred just over a month ago, it immediately took me back to elementary school and the memories that are still present in my mind. With Valentine’s Day approaching I vividly remember decorating our brown lunch bags to put on our desks for our friends to deposit Valentine’s Cards and candy in on Valentine’s Day. It broke my heart to think these innocent kiddos will be missing some of their closest friends this year and I wanted us to team up as a community and send them lots of love with our “Hearts for Hope” campaign and shower them with Valentine’s Day cards from you!
You can do this as a family, a class, school, entire districts, churches, youth groups or as individuals. Let’s show them how much we care! Here is how it works:
Hearts of Hope for Sandy Hook Kids for Valentine’s Day:
1. Print out the 2 per page Hearts of Hope Valentine’s Day Cards below (Make sure to change your print properties to 2-sided).
2. Write a special message to the kids
3. When finished, collect all cards (from family, neighbors, students, youth groups, etc.)
4. Send or Drop Off Cards to:
c/o 103.7 Lite Fm
4131 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1000
Dallas, TX 75204
You can also email Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick up.
5. We will then send ALL Collected Cards to Sandy Hook on your behalf.
Cards must be received at Lite Fm no later than February 9th to ensure Valentine’s Day Delivery!
Click The Image Below To Get The Full File To Print