From the “Duh” department: women are better than men at a lot of things. Well Christine Griffin pinpointed 13 different things specifically that XX chromosomes have over the XY.
The Cosmopolitan writer wrote the list for glo.
The best thing about the list is that most men can’t argue with the list. Griffin points out things like “Brain Power” which has been scientifically proven with IQ studies by researcher James Flynn!
Also on the list:
- Women Are Cleaner. A San Diego St. study showed that women’s desks at work have less germs than their male counterparts.
- Women Interview Better. A University of Western Ontario study says women prepare more before the interview which helps them perform better to get the job.
- Women Are More Attractive. Evolution has been better to women then men. While men have stayed the same, women are getting more attractive over time.
- Women Hold On To Jobs. The Bureau of Labor Statistics says 80 percent of people who have lost their jobs since Dec. 2007 have been men.
- Women Graduate College More. It’s the stats. Women enroll more and graduate more frequently then males.
- Women Live Longer. Of the world’s population of people over the century mark, 85 percent are women.
There are probably a lot more than 13 things, but this list is a good start. What else should be on here?