It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- The Marlins Will All Wear No. 16 In Honor Of Jose Fernandez At Tonight’s Game
- Snapchat Releases “Spectacles” Glasses That Record Video
- Police Officer Entertains The Plano Balloon Festival Crowd With His Dance Moves
- Adam Levine Shares The First Pic Of Baby Dusty Rose
- Michelle Obama & George W. Bush’s Hug Has Gone Viral
- Did You Know Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Are 30! Check Out Their Hot Bikini Bods….
- Charlie Puth At The DFW Acura Performance Showroom
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 26, 2016
- Angelina Jolie Has Blocked Brad Pitt’s Phone Number!
- Jay-Z And Beyonce Sat With Jerry Jones At The Cowboys Game Last Night!