It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- Research Indicates Women Angrier Than Men Behind The Wheel
- Amazon, Netflix, Twitter and Other Popular Sites Experienced Difficulties Today
- Guy Flips His Car While Singing With The Camera Rolling
- Baby Getting Jealous Every Time His Parents Kiss Has Gone Viral!
- Check Out This iPhone Case That Looks Like An Exploded Samsung
- MetLife Fires Snoopy After 31 Years
- VIDEO: Dallas Police Were Called To Mavericks Basketball Court During Dance Faceoff
- Texas Student Saves The Day By Singing The Star-Spangled Banner
- Bon Jovi Hits Broadway to Play New Album
- Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian, Check Out Throwback Pictures Of Her Sweet 16!