It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- Tim McGraw Crashed A Wedding And Performed! This Is Awesome!
- Vanilla Ice And Rick Perry Are Joining ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- G Eazy Caught Doing Coke On Snapchat
- Two New Stores Set To Open At The Shops At Park Lane
- Apollonia Appears at ‘Purple Rain’ Celebration
- Sporty Spice Explains Why She Skipped the Spice Girls ‘Reunion’
- A Dallas Bar Was Nominated For Playboy’s Best Bar In The Country!
- Meghan Trainor Gives Jimmy Fallon A Onesie And He Wears It During The Interview
- 2 Injured In Shooting Outside Of Frisco Bar
- James Corden Spoofs Kanye West’s ‘Fade’ Video