Last night was a rough night for North Texas. If you were stuck on 75 when the storms hit NorthPark, then there was good chance your car got dinged by big hail stones. In North Dallas, Gene & Julie had hail hit their house, and you’ve got to see what they found in their yard!
Look at this hail stone! It’s not quite the size of a golf ball, but it’s big enough! It’s the biggest hail stone Julie has ever seen!
This came from the same storm that shot holes through the sky lights at NorthPark and caused damage to some of the Chihuly glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum and the marquee of the Lakewood Theater.
Another storm dropped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail through Irving, Grand Prairie, and Duncanville.
- Lady Gaga Drops the ‘Illusion’ on ‘Joanne’
- Ezekiel Elliott Cleared Of Charges In Car Crash Incident
- New Drive-In Movie Theater Opens This Weekend in North Texas
- This “Peanuts” and “Stranger Things” Mashup Actually Works Really Well!
- Woman Leaves Apology Note And Gas Money After Returning Stolen Car!
- Amy Schumer Says Her ‘My Formation’ Video was Never a Parody
- Miley Cyrus IS Engaged To Liam Hemsworth, But She Doesn’t Like Her Ring
- Video Shows A Ghost Walking Around Walt Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Halloween Candies According To Gordon Ramsay
- Donald Trump Suggests Voting Machines In Texas Are Rigged