Last night was a rough night for North Texas. If you were stuck on 75 when the storms hit NorthPark, then there was good chance your car got dinged by big hail stones. In North Dallas, Gene & Julie had hail hit their house, and you’ve got to see what they found in their yard!
Look at this hail stone! It’s not quite the size of a golf ball, but it’s big enough! It’s the biggest hail stone Julie has ever seen!
This came from the same storm that shot holes through the sky lights at NorthPark and caused damage to some of the Chihuly glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum and the marquee of the Lakewood Theater.
Another storm dropped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail through Irving, Grand Prairie, and Duncanville.
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Cousin Of NBA Star Dwyane Wade Shot Dead In Chicago
- BREAKING: Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo To Be Out 6-10 Weeks
- Have We Just Discovered Ariana Grande’s Look-Alike?
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Star Maureen McCormick Will Be On The Next Season Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston Have Their First ‘Major Argument’
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son