Last night was a rough night for North Texas. If you were stuck on 75 when the storms hit NorthPark, then there was good chance your car got dinged by big hail stones. In North Dallas, Gene & Julie had hail hit their house, and you’ve got to see what they found in their yard!
Look at this hail stone! It’s not quite the size of a golf ball, but it’s big enough! It’s the biggest hail stone Julie has ever seen!
This came from the same storm that shot holes through the sky lights at NorthPark and caused damage to some of the Chihuly glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum and the marquee of the Lakewood Theater.
Another storm dropped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail through Irving, Grand Prairie, and Duncanville.
- Survey Shows Average Lunch Hour is 28 Minutes
- Brad Pitt Cancels Premiere Appearance Amid Divorce
- Here Is The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Netflix Special!
- You Can Now Buy A Sexy Redheaded Man Calendar!
- Britney Spears Almost Eats It On The Apple Music Stage!
- Guy Proposes At Baseball Game Then Loses The Ring!
- Arlington Has Been Named Best Big City In The South!
- Guy Spends $26,000 To Look Like David Beckham!
- Fletcher’s Corny Dogs Opens New Retro Concession Stand At State Fair!
- Woman Came Home To Find Two Burglars Doing It On Her Couch!