They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- New Destiny’s Child Instagram Account Fuels Reunion Rumors
- Guy Stops At In-N-Out Burger During Wild Police Chase!
- Michael Phelps Speaks About His Secret Marriage on Facebook Live
- VP Candidate Mike Pence Discusses Scary Plane Landing at LaGuardia
- The Frankenfrapp From Starbucks Is The Secret Menu Item You Need In Your Life!
- Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna In The Most Adorable Halloween Costumes!
- Mom Accidentally Drinks A Cup Of Her Sons Semen!
- Pixar Studios Announces Release Dates For Toy Story 4 And Incredibles 2
- Teen Gets Her Head Stuck Inside Massive Pumpkin!
- VIDEO: Base Jumper Hits A Tree Doing 90 MPH!