They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Football Team Does The #Mannequin Challenge In The Middle Of A Game
- Jennifer Aniston Admits She Joined The “Mile High” Club In The Cockpit
- Hockey Player Loses His Cool And Beats Ref With His Stick
- This $50 Starbucks Gift Card Covered In Crystals Will Cost You $200
- Lady Gaga Gave Victoria Secret Models The Sweetest Gift After Their Show
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- A Chick-Fil-A Food Truck Is On It’s Way!
- Two Found Dead on ‘Anthem of the Seas’ Cruise Ship
- Study Examines the Male Preoccupation With Women’s Breasts
- Student Writes Professor Email While Coming Down From Anesthesia And It’s Hilarious