They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Ed Sheeran Just Made Billboard History
- Donald Trump Tweets at the Wrong Ivanka and Then This Occured
- All You Need to Wash a Car is Soap, Water and a Baby
- Aaron Rodgers’ Father Confirms They Haven’t Spoken In Two Years
- North Koreans Taste Test American BBQ
- Florida Gator Goes Viral Because He’s 15 Feet Long & 900 Pounds!
- HBO Is Exploring A Game Of Thrones Spinoff
- Last Man On The Moon, Eugene Cernan, Has Died
- Life…Accordion To Trump
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable As Tonya Harding