They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Giant Gator Has Been Spotted In Florida
- There’s A New Code For If You’re Feeling Unsafe On A Tinder Date
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Have Been Dating Longer Than You Think
- Cole Beasley Has Second Son Hours After Cowboy’s Loss
- Russell Wilson to Ciara After Seahawks Loss: ‘I Will Forever Win’ Because You
- Tip: Don’t Rely Solely On a Mobile App to Start Your Car
- A Man And His Cat Go Sledding Down A Steep Hill In Hilarious Video
- Check Out This List Of Martin Luther King Day Events Around DFW
- Was Last Night The Final Time We See Tony Romo In A Cowboy’s Uniform?
- R. Kelly: Will He Or Won’t He Perform At Trump Inauguration?