They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- According To Science These Are The 10 Most Beautiful People
- Calvin Harris Posts His Bulge On Social Media For Everyone To See!
- Shannon Doherty Shares Pictures From Chemotherapy That Will Break Your Heart
- Fort Worth Police Departments Viral Video Is Hilarious!
- Dogs Process Language Just Like Humans!
- Cheerleader Serenades Fans During A Lightning Delay With Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’”
- Stranger Things Is Coming Back For Another Season!
- Beyonce Looks The Exact Same In These Two Pictures Taken 13 Years Apart!
- Couple That Was Married For 52 Years Matched Their Clothes Everyday!
- Snuffer’s Names New Cheese Burger After Dak Prescott!