Talk show host and best selling author Rachael Ray is in Dallas today. She’s doing a book signing in Rockwall this afternoon for her new book, The Book of Burger. You won’t want to miss your chance to meet her!
The Book of Burger released last week, and Rachael Ray is making the rounds to promote and sign her new book. The book features a ton of Rachael Ray’s awesome recipes for burgers, sliders, hot dogs, sloppy joes, sandwiches, sides and more. She even includes recipes using healthier alternatives such as chicken, turkey, seafood, and vegetables. There are even tips from burger pros on how to make the perfect burger.
Rachael will be at the Wal-Mart in Rockwall, 782 East Interstate 30, today from 6PM to 8PM. You’ll want to get there early to ensure that you’ll get a chance to meet Rachael!
- Jimmy Fallon Makes Fun Of The Dallas Cowboys Team Pictures!
- This Trash Filled Sanger Home Is The Most Viewed Real Estate Listing In The Country!
- Bachelorette Contestant Luke Pell Wrote A Song About Jojo Fletcher!
- Charlie Sheen Reprises ‘Major League’ Role to Tweet Support for Indians
- Alex Trebek Raps Drake On Jeopardy And It Was Glorious!
- Poll Shows Trump Outselling Clinton in Halloween Masks
- If You Want Something Done, Ask Face-to-Face Instead of Email
- Katy Perry Throws Shade At Taylor Swift While Dancing!
- Michael Phelps Was Already Married During the Rio Olympics
- Trump Slams Hillary Clinton For Attending Adele Concert!