You can meet the newly-married Matthew McConaughey (Sorry, ladies) on Friday night before the start of the Rangers-Astros game! Fifty lucky couples will get to hang out with Matthew McConaughey and his new bride in the Batters Eye Club at Rangers Ballpark for a special reception supporting the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation’s just keep livin programs.
Matthew McConaughey’s just keep livin foundation has partnered with Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation to support three area high schools to promote health and well-being for youth in the community by offering after-school, fitness, and wellness programs.
This exclusive evening is limited to 50 couples and includes a cocktail reception with Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila at the Batters Eye Club in center field. After the reception, stay and watch the game from the club!
The reception starts at 5:00PM on Friday, June 15th, and the Rangers-Astros game starts at 7:05PM. Tickets are $500 per couple and are available at texas.rangers.mlb.com.
- Rangers Fan Grabs His Girlfriends Boob Live On TV While Being Interviewed!
- First Look At Season 2 Of ‘Scream Queens’
- Hidden Rainbow Hair Will Blow Your Mind!
- Bill Nye Show Is Coming To Netflix
- The First Direct Flight From The U.S. To Cuba In Over 50 Years
- Now You Can Pay For Your Dream Vacation With Monthly Installments
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- The Dallas Mavericks Are Having A “Basketball 101″ Ladies’ Night And Female Fans Are Mad!!!
- Brothel In Dallas Shut Down
- Plastic Surgeons Compose ‘The World’s Most Desirable Face’