In case you’ve been wondering what that funny-looking grey cube next to Woodall Rogers is, your questions are about to be answered. It’s none other than the highly anticipated Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and yesterday, they just took a big step towards their January 2013 opening.
In a press conference held at the American Airlines Center, the logo for the Perot Museum was revealed and the website launched.
The logo is the Perot name, but the O is a globe surrounded by big red brackets. The object inside the brackets will change to suit a theme or promotion.
The website also launched yesterday. There you can learn about what you’ll find at the museum, it’s history, and take a sneak peak at exhibit halls. A neat feature is found at the bottom of the webpage. It’s a counter that measures the inches your mouse has travelled, how many pixels you’ve scrolled, and how many nanojoules you’ve burned as you wiggle your mouse over the page. Visit the website at perotmuseum.org.
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens to the public in January 2013. Mark your calendars!
- Dj Khaled’s Book ‘The Keys’ Is Coming In November
- Janet Jackson Makes Rare Appearance With Baby Bump
- Texas Pizza Place Banning Gun Owners From Its Shop
- Man Tries To Kiss Kim Kardashian’s Booty and Gets The Boot, See The Video
- Kevin Hart Surpasses Jerry Seinfeld As Forbes Highest Paid Comic
- Vice President Joe Biden Is On ‘Law & Order” Tonight
- Alec Baldwin Debuts as Trump in New SNL Teaser
- Bride To Be Makes Out With Guy At Bachelorette Party! Fiance Calls Off The Wedding!
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’ Video Gets a Fashion Facelift
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 28, 2016