In case you’ve been wondering what that funny-looking grey cube next to Woodall Rogers is, your questions are about to be answered. It’s none other than the highly anticipated Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and yesterday, they just took a big step towards their January 2013 opening.
In a press conference held at the American Airlines Center, the logo for the Perot Museum was revealed and the website launched.
The logo is the Perot name, but the O is a globe surrounded by big red brackets. The object inside the brackets will change to suit a theme or promotion.
The website also launched yesterday. There you can learn about what you’ll find at the museum, it’s history, and take a sneak peak at exhibit halls. A neat feature is found at the bottom of the webpage. It’s a counter that measures the inches your mouse has travelled, how many pixels you’ve scrolled, and how many nanojoules you’ve burned as you wiggle your mouse over the page. Visit the website at perotmuseum.org.
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens to the public in January 2013. Mark your calendars!
- Lady Gaga Drops the ‘Illusion’ on ‘Joanne’
- Ezekiel Elliott Cleared Of Charges In Car Crash Incident
- New Drive-In Movie Theater Opens This Weekend in North Texas
- This “Peanuts” and “Stranger Things” Mashup Actually Works Really Well!
- Woman Leaves Apology Note And Gas Money After Returning Stolen Car!
- Amy Schumer Says Her ‘My Formation’ Video was Never a Parody
- Miley Cyrus IS Engaged To Liam Hemsworth, But She Doesn’t Like Her Ring
- Video Shows A Ghost Walking Around Walt Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Halloween Candies According To Gordon Ramsay
- Donald Trump Suggests Voting Machines In Texas Are Rigged