In case you’ve been wondering what that funny-looking grey cube next to Woodall Rogers is, your questions are about to be answered. It’s none other than the highly anticipated Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and yesterday, they just took a big step towards their January 2013 opening.
In a press conference held at the American Airlines Center, the logo for the Perot Museum was revealed and the website launched.
The logo is the Perot name, but the O is a globe surrounded by big red brackets. The object inside the brackets will change to suit a theme or promotion.
The website also launched yesterday. There you can learn about what you’ll find at the museum, it’s history, and take a sneak peak at exhibit halls. A neat feature is found at the bottom of the webpage. It’s a counter that measures the inches your mouse has travelled, how many pixels you’ve scrolled, and how many nanojoules you’ve burned as you wiggle your mouse over the page. Visit the website at perotmuseum.org.
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens to the public in January 2013. Mark your calendars!
- Love Field Named TripAdvisor’s Choice Favorite For Dining!
- One Person Shot At The Parks Mall In Arlington
- Britney Spears Lifetime Biopic
- Leslie Jones’ Personal Site Offline After Being Hacked
- New School Opens In West Three Years After Explosion
- Jennifer Lopez and Beau ‘Casper’ Smart Have Spilt Again
- Lewisville Teacher Is Changing The Way Kids Take PE Class
- Body Found In Trinity River Is Speculated To Be Missing SMU Police Officer
- At Least 120 Dead After 6.2 Earthquake in Central Italy
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’