How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Richard Simmons Beverly Hills Exercise Studio Closing After 42 Years
- Bittersweet Reunion for Cast of ‘Martin’ Show at Tommy Ford’s Funeral
- Legendary Singer Selena Inducted into Texas Women’s Hall of Fame
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Weird Al Yankovic Made A Debate Song Called “Bad Hombre, Nasty Women”
- Adele Giveaway Week
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton Had A Charity Roast Last Night!
- Waves Of Cyber Attacks Take Down Netflix, Twitter, And Spotify Today!
- This Texas Taco Challenge Is So Hard Only 5 People Have EVER Finished It!