How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Cast Of “Will & Grace” Reunites For Several Adorable Photos
- Sarah Paulson On First Emmy Win: “It really is a fairy-tale kind of thing. It’s surreal.”
- New “Hangover Free” Alcohol Is On The Way!
- iPhone 7 Users Destroy New Phone After YouTube Video Tells Them To Drill Into New Device
- Suspect Found And Charged In Washington State Mall Shooting
- At Least 8 Victims Confirmed At Mass Shooting In Downtown Baltimore
- MLB All-Star Jose Fernandez Killed In Boating Accident
- ‘Do The Right Thing’ Actor Bill Nunn “Radio Raheem” Dies at 62
- Here Is How Dak Prescott Honors The Memory of His Mother
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog