How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Apartment Complex Warns Residents Of Clown In The Woods
- MTV VMA’s Take A Linear TV Nosedive In Ratings
- Jimmy Fallon Ripping On Lochte Leaves Michael Phelps Very Entertaining
- Hurricane Katrina Hit 11 Years Ago Today, Here’s 11 Facts You Did Not Know
- Tanner Starts A Bromance When He Interviews The ChainSmokers, Check It Out!
- Marvel Did A Short Film On Where Thor Was For ‘Captain America: Civil War’ And It’s Hilarious
- “Ice Road Truckers” star Darrell Ward Dies In Plane Crash From Dallas
- Texas Troopers Will Be All Over The Roads Labor Day Weekend
- Taylor Swift Was Dismissed From Jury Duty Because She May Not Be Impartial
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas