The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Student Dies After Collapsing At Aledo High School
- Study Says Students Do Better In School With Attractive Teachers
- The Late Late Show’s James Corden Remembers Sitting and Chatting With Gene Wilder
- Rangers Send Scouts To Tim Tebow’s Baseball Tryout
- Selena Gomez Is Taking Time Off From Music Due To Health Reasons
- The 5 Best Gas Stations In Texas
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 30, 2016!
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Police Called To Chris Browns House After He Allegedly Pointed A Gun At A Woman!
- People Can’t Stop Laughing At This Naked Guy Photobombing This Girls Senior Pictures!