In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- 28 Cheap And Easy Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Justin Timberlake Runs Into Fans While Voting!
- Reasons To Use A Credit Card vs. Debit Card
- Dating App Caters to Unhappy People Who Call It Like It Is
- You Are Not Allowed To Take Selfies At Voting Booths!
- Dear Lord In Heaven! A Giant Spider Tries To Eat A Rat!
- Teen Wakes Up From Coma And Speaks Fluent Spanish!
- President Obama Burns Donald Trump While Reading Mean Tweets
- The American Academy Of Pediatrics Says Room-Sharing Can Prevent SIDS By Up To 50%
- 11 Totally Epic Taylor Swift Squad Moments