McKinney Texas is planning to do everything they can to help Hollie Cavanagh reach the top three and hopefully the top of American Idol.
There will be a watch party at the McKinney Performing Arts Center in Historic Downtown McKinney, it is open to the public. After the watch party tomorrow we’re sure everyone will be hopping on their cell phones to vote as many times as possible. There will also be WiFi available so people can vote online as well.
If Hollie makes it into the top 3 American idol will visit McKinney to document the singer’s homecoming weekend.
“We are encouraging McKinney residents and everyone in North Texas to vote for Hollie, not only because of her amazing talent, but also so we can show off our hometown pride and welcome her home this Saturday as a Top 3 contestant,” said McKinney Mayor Brian Loughmiller told Mckinneyonline.com.
Make sure to watch and vote for Hollie!
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ariana Grande Giveaway
- Cast Of “Will & Grace” Reunites For Several Adorable Photos
- Sarah Paulson On First Emmy Win: “It really is a fairy-tale kind of thing. It’s surreal.”
- New “Hangover Free” Alcohol Is On The Way!
- iPhone 7 Users Destroy New Phone After YouTube Video Tells Them To Drill Into New Device
- Suspect Found And Charged In Washington State Mall Shooting
- At Least 8 Victims Confirmed At Mass Shooting In Downtown Baltimore
- MLB All-Star Jose Fernandez Killed In Boating Accident
- ‘Do The Right Thing’ Actor Bill Nunn “Radio Raheem” Dies at 62
- Here Is How Dak Prescott Honors The Memory of His Mother