McKinney Texas is planning to do everything they can to help Hollie Cavanagh reach the top three and hopefully the top of American Idol.
There will be a watch party at the McKinney Performing Arts Center in Historic Downtown McKinney, it is open to the public. After the watch party tomorrow we’re sure everyone will be hopping on their cell phones to vote as many times as possible. There will also be WiFi available so people can vote online as well.
If Hollie makes it into the top 3 American idol will visit McKinney to document the singer’s homecoming weekend.
“We are encouraging McKinney residents and everyone in North Texas to vote for Hollie, not only because of her amazing talent, but also so we can show off our hometown pride and welcome her home this Saturday as a Top 3 contestant,” said McKinney Mayor Brian Loughmiller told Mckinneyonline.com.
Make sure to watch and vote for Hollie!
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ed Sheeran Just Made Billboard History
- Donald Trump Tweets at the Wrong Ivanka and Then This Occured
- All You Need to Wash a Car is Soap, Water and a Baby
- Aaron Rodgers’ Father Confirms They Haven’t Spoken In Two Years
- North Koreans Taste Test American BBQ
- Florida Gator Goes Viral Because He’s 15 Feet Long & 900 Pounds!
- HBO Is Exploring A Game Of Thrones Spinoff
- Last Man On The Moon, Eugene Cernan, Has Died
- Life…Accordion To Trump
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable As Tonya Harding