McKinney Texas is planning to do everything they can to help Hollie Cavanagh reach the top three and hopefully the top of American Idol.
There will be a watch party at the McKinney Performing Arts Center in Historic Downtown McKinney, it is open to the public. After the watch party tomorrow we’re sure everyone will be hopping on their cell phones to vote as many times as possible. There will also be WiFi available so people can vote online as well.
If Hollie makes it into the top 3 American idol will visit McKinney to document the singer’s homecoming weekend.
“We are encouraging McKinney residents and everyone in North Texas to vote for Hollie, not only because of her amazing talent, but also so we can show off our hometown pride and welcome her home this Saturday as a Top 3 contestant,” said McKinney Mayor Brian Loughmiller told Mckinneyonline.com.
Make sure to watch and vote for Hollie!
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 105-Year-Old Woman’s Birthday Wish Was Sexy Firefighters!
- Former Olympic Athlete Becomes A Fort Worth Police Officer
- Miranda Lambert Tears Up On Stage After Spotting This Soldier’s Sign
- Barbra Streisand Called The CEO Of Apple Because Siri Mispronounces Her Name!
- Trophy Club Man Wins $5 Million Playing The Lottery
- Bella Thorne Proudly Comes Out As Bisexual
- Dallas’ First Shake Shack Opens Next Week; Thursday Sept 1st
- Tyra Banks Is Going To Teach At Stanford University
- Hillary Clinton Shows Her Goofy Side With Justin And Jessica
- Texas Demands $15M In Upgrades After Fining Testing Vendor $5.7 M