While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- 28 Cheap And Easy Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Justin Timberlake Runs Into Fans While Voting!
- Reasons To Use A Credit Card vs. Debit Card
- Dating App Caters to Unhappy People Who Call It Like It Is
- You Are Not Allowed To Take Selfies At Voting Booths!
- Dear Lord In Heaven! A Giant Spider Tries To Eat A Rat!
- Teen Wakes Up From Coma And Speaks Fluent Spanish!
- President Obama Burns Donald Trump While Reading Mean Tweets
- The American Academy Of Pediatrics Says Room-Sharing Can Prevent SIDS By Up To 50%
- 11 Totally Epic Taylor Swift Squad Moments