Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- Arlington Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer
- EXCLUSIVE: Frenship Talks About Their New Hit “Capsize”, Tattoos, And Grammar
- Justin Bieber Pays $132K A Month For This London Mansion!
- This Oreo Hack Tells You Which Side The Icing Will Be On EVERY TIME!
- Dallas, Portland and Seattle Have Greatest Increase in Home Prices
- Facebook Now Allows You to Endorse a Presidential Candidate
- Check Out These Creepy Pictures Of An Abandoned “Disneyland” In Japan!
- Amy Schumer Friday Giveaway
- Watch The Moment Granbury Police Officer Saves 3-Year-Old’s Life!
- James Corden & Tom Cruise Acted Out His Entire Film Career!