Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- Plano Opens New Store Where Teachers Shop For Free!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have ‘Ironclad Prenup;’ Divorce Will Be About Custody
- Tarrant County Woman Gives Birth to Third Set of Naturally-Conceived Twins
- Dallas Cowboys Show Off Food Items At New Stadium Restaurant
- These 5 Things We Eat Everyday Are Banned In Other Countries!
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016
- These Guys Tried A $7, $17, And $777 Burger! What They Found Out Will Shock You!
- Snapchat Sun Glasses That Record Video Are The Coolest Thing You Have Ever Seen!
- 8 Gross Things We All Do At Home But Don’t Talk About!
- Canned Pumpkin Isn’t Actually Pumpkin! You Have Been Lied To Your Entire Life!