Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Cousin Of NBA Star Dwyane Wade Shot Dead In Chicago
- BREAKING: Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo To Be Out 6-10 Weeks
- Have We Just Discovered Ariana Grande’s Look-Alike?
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Star Maureen McCormick Will Be On The Next Season Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston Have Their First ‘Major Argument’
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son