Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- The 6 Best GRAMMY ‘In Memorandum’ Tributes
- You Can Now Buy Fireball In A Massive Box
- Hot Chocolate Oreo’s Could Be On The Way
- Christmas Trees In Manhattan Are Going For $1,000 Or More
- Mom Called After Little Girl Couldn’t Stop Laughing At Teacher Named Miss Butt
- According To Science You Should Be Working Out In The Morning
- Red Wine Hot Chocolate Is What You Need In Your Life This Holiday Season
- Woman Gives Birth On A Southwest Airlines Flight
- This Guy Punched A Kangaroo In The Face To Save His Dog
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Is All Grown Up And Looks Just Like Her