The historic Cotton Bowl falls to the power of the pooch for Fair Park’s Dog Bowl. It’s sure to be fun for the whole family, especially for the four-legged family members!
Let loose the leash and let your dog go wild this weekend at the Cotton Bowl in Fair Park. From 1PM to 5PM Sunday, the 6th annual Dog Bowl becomes a huge bark park full of fun activities.
From agility courses and splash pools to obedience and fitness classes, there’s a ton to see and do. There will be pet/owner look-a-like contests, pooch portraits, and plaster paw prints. You can also visit with experts such as vets, trainers, and pet product vendors to learn the latest tips and tricks.
Dog Bowl is FREE and open to the public, but parking at Fair Park is $10. You can take the DART Green Line, but non-service animals have to be in crates to be on the train. For more information, visit fairpark.org.
- Bittersweet Reunion for Cast of ‘Martin’ Show at Tommy Ford’s Funeral
- Legendary Singer Selena Inducted into Texas Women’s Hall of Fame
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Weird Al Yankovic Made A Debate Song Called “Bad Hombre, Nasty Women”
- Adele Giveaway Week
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton Had A Charity Roast Last Night!
- Waves Of Cyber Attacks Take Down Netflix, Twitter, And Spotify Today!
- This Texas Taco Challenge Is So Hard Only 5 People Have EVER Finished It!
- A Breastfeeding Emoji Could Be Coming To Your Phone Soon!