Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Rangers Pitcher Arrested And Charged With DWI
- Andrew Luck, The Highest Paid Player In NFL History, Uses A Flip Phone
- Watch Cleveland’s Second Baseman Jokingly Square-Off with Ranger Rougned Odor
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 26, 2016!
- Here Is Everything Coming And Going From Netflix For September!
- Texas Teacher Defends Her No-Homework Policy And We Love It!
- Fifth Harmony Ticket Tuesday!
- Shawn Mendes Says Being A Celebrity Makes Having Sex ‘Impossible’
- Study: Women Are ‘Genetically Programmed to Cheat’
- People Are Really Upset That Chick-Fil-A Is Changing Their Menu!