If McDonald’s stopped you on the street and told you to create something for their menu what would you do? A tough question no doubt. But in Germany the resounding answer was the ‘Pretzelnator’.
The fast food restaurant asked the German people to submit recipes for a new burger and then vote on the best one. McDonald’s got over 330,000 entries and over five million votes.
The winner was the ‘Pretzelnator’. It will be available at the 1,415 German restaurants across the country. The Burger is the pretzel bun, American and Italian cheeses, a burger patty, ham, lettuce, onions and mayonnaise.
So what would you suggest to Mickey D’s? Tell us in the comments.
More Stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Ryan Reynolds Just Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of His Baby
- There Are Real Superheros Among Us, Just Ask The Woman Who Was Saved By One
- Trailer For Nintendo’s Next Console, Nintendo Switch Was Just Released
- Quit Comparing Lady Gaga to Madonna
- Video Goes Viral As Dallas Woman Dances Through Chemo
- Security Footage Has Surfaced From Kim Kardashian Robbery
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Nasty’ Sees Big Bump after Donald Trump’s Debate Comment
- Arlington Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer
- Nicki Minaj Trolls Donald Trump Over ‘Bad Hombres’ Comment