If McDonald’s stopped you on the street and told you to create something for their menu what would you do? A tough question no doubt. But in Germany the resounding answer was the ‘Pretzelnator’.
The fast food restaurant asked the German people to submit recipes for a new burger and then vote on the best one. McDonald’s got over 330,000 entries and over five million votes.
The winner was the ‘Pretzelnator’. It will be available at the 1,415 German restaurants across the country. The Burger is the pretzel bun, American and Italian cheeses, a burger patty, ham, lettuce, onions and mayonnaise.
So what would you suggest to Mickey D’s? Tell us in the comments.
More Stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Man Tries To Kiss Kim Kardashian’s Booty and Gets The Boot, See The Video
- Kevin Hart Surpasses Jerry Seinfeld As Forbes Highest Paid Comic
- Vice President Joe Biden Is On ‘Law & Order” Tonight
- Alec Baldwin Debuts as Trump in New SNL Teaser
- Bride To Be Makes Out With Guy At Bachelorette Party! Fiance Calls Off The Wedding!
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’ Video Gets a Fashion Facelift
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 28, 2016
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott Is Dating Johnny Manziel’s Playboy Ex
- Ohio Police Officer Drives Grieving Man 100 Miles To be With His Family
- Difficulty Falling Asleep? Try Sunglasses At Night, Researchers Say