Celebrate making it over the Wednesday hump at Local bistro tomorrow night and benefit others while you’re at it. Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity is a fabulous event that will benefit the P. L. A. Y. Foundation, which supports the amputee community by finding activities and passions that help promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
P. L. A. Y. Foundation’s founder Jennifer Griffin moved to Dallas as a paralegal with Pizza Hut, but an infection that nearly took her life ended up taking her hands and lower legs. Her passionate for sports remained undiminished, and she started the P. L. A. Y. Foundation to help other amputees find joy and passion in being active in what they love, be it sports, arts, or music.
The Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity event will feature cooking challenges between Jennifer Griffin and Local’s award winning chef, Tracy Miller. Local bistro is located at 2936a Elm Street in Dallas. Tickets for the event are $100 and seating is limited, so you’ll want to get those fast!
For tickets and more information, visit playfoundation.net.
- Survey Shows Average Lunch Hour is 28 Minutes
- Brad Pitt Cancels Premiere Appearance Amid Divorce
- Here Is The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Netflix Special!
- You Can Now Buy A Sexy Redheaded Man Calendar!
- Britney Spears Almost Eats It On The Apple Music Stage!
- Guy Proposes At Baseball Game Then Loses The Ring!
- Arlington Has Been Named Best Big City In The South!
- Guy Spends $26,000 To Look Like David Beckham!
- Fletcher’s Corny Dogs Opens New Retro Concession Stand At State Fair!
- Woman Came Home To Find Two Burglars Doing It On Her Couch!