If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Lady Gaga Drops the ‘Illusion’ on ‘Joanne’
- Ezekiel Elliott Cleared Of Charges In Car Crash Incident
- New Drive-In Movie Theater Opens This Weekend in North Texas
- This “Peanuts” and “Stranger Things” Mashup Actually Works Really Well!
- Woman Leaves Apology Note And Gas Money After Returning Stolen Car!
- Amy Schumer Says Her ‘My Formation’ Video was Never a Parody
- Miley Cyrus IS Engaged To Liam Hemsworth, But She Doesn’t Like Her Ring
- Video Shows A Ghost Walking Around Walt Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Halloween Candies According To Gordon Ramsay
- Donald Trump Suggests Voting Machines In Texas Are Rigged