If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Woman Finds Winning Lottery Ticket in ‘Messy Purse’
- Is 4 AM the Most Productive Hour?
- VIDEO: Shooting At The Parks Mall In Arlington Was Caught On Video!
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actress Millie Bobby Brown Channels Amy Winehouse
- Check Out This 46 Bedroom House For Sale In Texas! WOW!
- Plumber’s Truck Decal Makes Driver Look Like He’s Sitting On The Potty
- Seal Escapes Hungry Orcas By Jumping On A Boat
- Man Tries To Jump From Roof To Roof To Impress Girl And Gets Stuck!
- In The Face Of Controversy Ryan Lochte Is Joining Dancing With The Stars!
- Ryan Reynolds Responds To Sexual Tweets And It’s Hilarious!