Texas native Beyonce has been named 2012’s Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Singer, fashion icon, and now happy mom, Beyonce graces the cover of this week’s issue of People and shares what makes her feel so beautiful.
Motherhood certainly looks good on Beyonce. The songstress herself says that, “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth … I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
She gave birth to little Blue Ivy Carter in January. Husband Jay-Z shares that Beyonce sings little songs to their daughter.
Beyonce wowed everyone with her fit post-baby body back in February, and she’ll show she’s definitely back in form when she takes the stage Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City for her first performance since becoming a mom.
Beyonce’s issue of People Magazine hits stores on this Friday.
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm