Darcy is a curious creature. Maybe a little too curious. When the cow escaped her pen in the small town of Brush, Colorado she went looking in one of the worst spots for a cow to be.
Darcy needs a lot of attention according to her owners, but she she wasn’t getting it she decided to break out. That is when Darcy showed up at the drive through of a local McDonald’s.
Darcy’s owner, Sandy Winn, suggested to KUSA-TV that the cow was “Maybe visiting relatives, but not making orders.”
Darcy’s family was able to get the cow back home safely without indecent.
That may be the first cow to ever walk out of a McDonald’s Drive Thru.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Men Are Getting Butt Fillers!
- Britney Spear’s Top Pops Off During Show In Vegas!
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- This Couple Had An Anniversary Photoshoot At Target Because They Love It That Much!
- US Airlines Is Allowed To Weigh Passengers Now To Prevent Crash Landings!
- Halloween Decorations Have Some Folks Upset In Katy
- Woman Goes To Hospital For “Kidney Stones,” Ends Up Giving Birth
- 16-Year-Old Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish
- Women In Yoga Pants March In Front Of House Of Man Who Said They Should “Stop Wearing Them In Public”
- Study Suggests Eating Foods That Don’t Go Together Improves Meal Satisfaction