Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- EXCLUSIVE! Hear The First Interview Ever With Big Tex!
- There’s A New Highway Ramp Opening In Downtown Dallas Making It Easier To Go North
- There’s A Two-Headed Snake In Texas Zoo
- Here’s What You Should Be For Halloween, A Sexy Poop Emoji
- Find Out How Your Breasts Change Throughout Your Lifetime
- There’s A New Teddy Ruxpin And His Eyes Are Creepy Looking
- Lady Gaga Confirms She’s In For The Super Bowl Halftime
- Jenny McCarthy And Donnie Wahlberg Host Star-Studded Gala In Dallas
- New Edible Drink Cups At The State Fair of Texas Compliments Of Mark Cuban
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Friends Again!