Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- High School Football Game Of The Week Broadcast Schedule
- Man Swallows 40 Knives And Lives
- Jennifer Lawrence Highest Paid Actress Of 2016
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Says New ‘Jumanji’ Project Is Not A Remake
- Katy Perry’s ‘Firework’ Gets An 80s Aerobics Make-Over!
- Move Over Pimple Popping Videos! Belly Button Secretion Videos Are Hot Right Now!
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- A Body Was Found In Lake Lewisville Today
- Former ‘Criminal Minds’ Star Thomas Gibson Secretly Filed For Divorce Two Years Ago
- Naked Swimmer Gets Hook Caught In His ‘Manhood’