Manuael Ernest Dillow a teacher in Abingdon, Va has been arrested after pulling a blank firing gun and pointing and firing it at students.
The 60-year-old man was charged with 12 counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
An investigation by discovered that Dillow gathered the attention of the 12 students in his welding class and lined them up near a garage door in the shop.
“He then pulled a ‘blank firing handgun,’ black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students,” states a Wednesday afternoon press release. “The ‘report’ of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident.”
Dillow could face up to 60 years in prison and fines as high as $30,000.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm