Manuael Ernest Dillow a teacher in Abingdon, Va has been arrested after pulling a blank firing gun and pointing and firing it at students.
The 60-year-old man was charged with 12 counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
An investigation by discovered that Dillow gathered the attention of the 12 students in his welding class and lined them up near a garage door in the shop.
“He then pulled a ‘blank firing handgun,’ black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students,” states a Wednesday afternoon press release. “The ‘report’ of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident.”
Dillow could face up to 60 years in prison and fines as high as $30,000.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bryan Cranston Leaves A Surprise At DFW Airport
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Ryan Reynolds Just Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of His Baby
- There Are Real Superheros Among Us, Just Ask The Woman Who Was Saved By One
- Trailer For Nintendo’s Next Console, Nintendo Switch Was Just Released
- Quit Comparing Lady Gaga to Madonna
- Video Goes Viral As Dallas Woman Dances Through Chemo
- Security Footage Has Surfaced From Kim Kardashian Robbery
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Nasty’ Sees Big Bump after Donald Trump’s Debate Comment
- Arlington Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer