The Wanted started a renewed British invasion of the pop charts last night with their performance of new single “Chasing The Sun” on The Voice. The track is a second Ibiza-trance influenced song, marked by it’s relaxed Italo house beat and island drums. The track was just release for sale on Amazon and other digital retailers.
The guys invited MTV News to the set while they filmed the video for “Chasing The Sun” in Los Angeles. “You always want to do better than your last song, and we’ve always set a really high standard with ‘Glad You Came’ already,” Jay McGuiness told MTV. “We’re here to stay, and our songs are going to get better and better. I’m just bragging right now so hard.”
Meanwhile. Nathan Skyes was caught by TMZ while hanging out with fans and confirmed for their cameras that there is no beef between The Wanted and competing British boy band One Direction. When asked about intimidating One Diection, Sykes said, “I’m think we intimidate a lot of people, but I’m pretty sure we don’t intimidate other teenage boys.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Is How Dak Prescott Honors The Memory of His Mother
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0