If you love oysters, then you’ll want to head over to Fish City Grill on April 29th for their 3rd annual oyster eating contest benefiting the March of Dimes. It’s a part of Oyster Fest 2012, a celebration of that slippery lil mollusk that lovers love to eat.
How many oysters can you eat? If you can down a significant amount, then you’ll want to compete in this oyster eating contest. Money raised from the contest will be donated to the March of Dimes. Grab your friends and form an oyster-eating army for a good cause.
You don’t have to be in the contest to enjoy the festivities. Anyone who loves oysters can come on out to enjoy live music, beer, crawfish, and tons of oysters!
Fish City Grill is located at 10720 Preston Road in Dallas. For more information, head over to Fish City Grill’s Facebook page.
- There Is A Mural Of Lee Harvey Oswald In Dallas! Some Like It, Others Hate It!
- Go Topless Day Is Sunday! Are You Partaking?
- This Girls Senior-Year Throwback Picture Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Seen!
- Michelle Obama’s Plans After She Leaves The White House
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Partnership With Mylan Over Price Hike
- Kassie DePaiva Star Of ‘Days Of Our Life’ Reveals She Has Leukemia
- 8 People Injured In School Bus Collision
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Texas Police Officer Suspended For Not Providing Backup And Going To Whataburger Instead
- DFW Utility Workers Photo Goes Viral As He Submerges Himself In Water