E! News has confirmed that Anna Paquin and her co-star and husband Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child.
This will be the first child for Paquin, but Moyer has two children from previous relationships, a son and a daughter.
No word yet on if the True Blood stars plan on naming the kid in the spirit of their hit show or even what the gender is. Anna is reportedly just over the 12 week mark in her pregnancy.
The couple who started dating after they became on scree lovers on the hit HBO Show True Love have been married for just under two years now.
No word from HBO on if this development might show itself on screen in upcoming seasons.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked By Fan On Stage!
- Trump Pup Just Won Halloween
- DC Comic Writer Confirms Wonder Women Is Gay
- We Talked To Woody The Drummer From Bastille Today!
- Blac Chyna Posted Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number To Make Him Stop Texting Other Women!
- President Obama Tries To Do The Splits With The Final Five!
- Walmart Is Selling The Most Offensive T-Shirt Ever!
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts
- People Are Really Upset About Newspaper’s Boating Pun Following Jose Fernandez’s Death
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked (Again) on Stage