At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- A Dallas Bar Was Nominated For Playboy’s Best Bar In The Country!
- Meghan Trainor Gives Jimmy Fallon A Onesie And He Wears It During The Interview
- 2 Injured In Shooting Outside Of Frisco Bar
- James Corden Spoofs Kanye West’s ‘Fade’ Video
- Candice Romo Launches Her Own Line Of Health Sprays!
- Justin Bieber Is Showing Off His Butt With Girlfriend Sofia Richie
- Iggy Rebounds With Khloe Kardashians Ex In Cabo
- After 6 Season’s Grimm Is Calling It Quits
- Apartment Complex Warns Residents Of Clown In The Woods
- MTV VMA’s Take A Linear TV Nosedive In Ratings