The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- State Fair Vendors Donate All Unused Food to Area Food Pantries
- Men Are Getting Butt Fillers!
- Britney Spear’s Top Pops Off During Show In Vegas!
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- This Couple Had An Anniversary Photoshoot At Target Because They Love It That Much!
- US Airlines Is Allowed To Weigh Passengers Now To Prevent Crash Landings!
- Halloween Decorations Have Some Folks Upset In Katy
- Woman Goes To Hospital For “Kidney Stones,” Ends Up Giving Birth
- 16-Year-Old Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish
- Women In Yoga Pants March In Front Of House Of Man Who Said They Should “Stop Wearing Them In Public”