Supermodel Heidi Klum is leaving everything on the floor in her featured article in the upcoming Allure magazine. Not only does the 38-year-old model pose with nothing but a few strategically placed hands, she opens up about the end of her marriage with Seal.
“You know, I wouldn’t change anything,” she tells Allure. “If I had to go back in time and say, ‘I should have changed this or that…’ No, I don’t resent anything that ever happened.”
But then why is the marriage ending if nothing would be changed?
[photogallerylink id=69952 align=left]”Things just turn out the way they turn out,” she said. “I’m still in the eye of the storm now, and it’s all a little bit crazy. But sometimes you have to be apart in order to figure it out.”
Klum also talks about cosmetic surgery. According to E-online, she swears she has never had anything done cosmetically, including Botox. “Ask me again when I’m 65, but…I’m proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven’t done anything,” she says. “Everyone has a view of what’s pretty and what’s not pretty, and [surgery] just doesn’t look pretty to me.”
The entire conversation with Klum about her career, Seal and being a mom can be seen in the May issue Allure, on stands April 24th.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Guy Dressed Up Like A Mermaid And Did A Photo shoot! This Will Make Your Day!
- Pretty Little Liars Is Ending After Seven Seasons!
- Coldplay Covers ‘Pure Imagination’ To Honor Gene Wilder
- Breaking: Chris Has Been Arrested In Front Of His Home
- Cali’s Disneyland Tower Of Terror Is Set To Close Early Next Year
- Apple Order To Pay $14.5 Billion in Taxes To The EU
- Student Dies After Collapsing At Aledo High School
- Study Says Students Do Better In School With Attractive Teachers
- The Late Late Show’s James Corden Remembers Sitting and Chatting With Gene Wilder
- Rangers Send Scouts To Tim Tebow’s Baseball Tryout