57 year-old Kelsey Grammer went permanent with his love for wife Kayte Walsh Saturday night when the actor walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago to get some work done.
The ‘Boss’ star walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago’s Noble Square Saturday and asked for a simple “Katye”, small and in blue ink just above his right hip.
The star of hits like ‘Cheers’ and ‘Frasier’ was not immediately recognized according the Chicago Sun-Times.
Grammer and his wife of just over a year Kayte Walsh talked with other customers of Insight Studios while they waited.
It was Grammer’s first tattoo.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- The Dallas Mavericks Are Having A “Basketball 101″ Ladies’ Night And Female Fans Are Mad!!!
- Brothel In Dallas Shut Down
- Plastic Surgeons Compose ‘The World’s Most Desirable Face’
- Video: Simone Biles Tumbles Down Stairs
- Supergirl Stunt Woman Jessie Graff Slays The American Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course!
- #VeteransForKaepernick Is Trending In Defense Of QB Colin Kaepernick
- Hooters Pleads Case As The ‘All-American’ Brand
- Construction Worker Airlifted After Falling into Elevator Shaft at DFW Airport
- Google Could Take Over Uber With New Ride Share Program!