The single is currently being featured in promotional spots for the television show. A clip of the video was also shown during the show on April 11.
“Distance” begins with a 20 second clip of Jack Porter revealing his feelings for Emily Thorne played by Nick Wechsler and Emily VanCamp. In the poignant scene, Jack tells Emily he’s in love with her.
“I feel like this feeling comes along once or twice in a lifetime if we’re lucky,” he said. “Tell me I’m alone in this and I won’t bother you again.”
“I’m so sorry Jack,” she replies.
Cut to the heartbreak.
Alongside Perri’s slowed vocals and fitting lyrics a montage of Revenge‘s last season is played. Directed by Elliott Sellers, Perri’s music video was shot on the Revenge set in Los Angeles.
With clips from the show, Emily’s love triangle is showcased between her childhood friend Jack and Hamptons’ heartthrob Daniel Grayson played by Joshua Bowman. With shots of Daniel in jail being comforted by a photo of Emily while Emily is at home consoled by Jack, one can only wonder what the new season will bring.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank
- Watch The HYSTERICAL Dancing In Public: 90s Edition!
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington
- Richard Simmons Beverly Hills Exercise Studio Closing After 42 Years