A rep for the power couple, Brangelina has confirmed that the couple is in fact engaged.
“Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future, and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time. Brad designed the ring,” the rep said
Robert Procop, the LA Jewler, also confirmed with ET that he created the ring for the couple.
“Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration with Robert,” the jeweler said in a statement. “He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so Robert was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suit Angelina’s hand. Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution.”
No word on how the proposal took place.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Only Five People Have Ever Finished This Crazy 4-Pound Texas Taco Challenge
- It’s October: Here Are The Scariest Haunted Attractions In DFW
- Robin Williams’ Widow: His Disease Was Like A “Terrorist In His Brain”
- VIDEO: Golf Heckler Gets Called Out By Pro; Wins $100 When He Sinks Tricky Putt
- VIDEO: Angry Customer Calmly Goes On iPhone Smashing Spree In Apple Store
- ‘Jurassic World 2’ Will Be Scarier And Have More Animatronics
- Texas Rangers Friday Night Win Clinched Home Field Advantage for Playoffs
- Ultimate Guide To Saving $$ At The State Fair Of Texas
- Selena’s Makeup Line Launched Friday in Corpus Christi to Thousands of Fans
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later