A rep for the power couple, Brangelina has confirmed that the couple is in fact engaged.
“Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future, and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time. Brad designed the ring,” the rep said
Robert Procop, the LA Jewler, also confirmed with ET that he created the ring for the couple.
“Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration with Robert,” the jeweler said in a statement. “He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so Robert was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suit Angelina’s hand. Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution.”
No word on how the proposal took place.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Lewisville Teacher Is Changing The Way Kids Take PE Class
- Body Found In Trinity River Is Speculated To Be Missing SMU Police Officer
- At Least 120 Dead After 6.2 Earthquake in Central Italy
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- Courteney Cox Opens Up About Plastic Surgery and Divorce on Running Wild
- Texas 10 Most Wanted List Offender Captured in San Antonio
- Southwest Pilots Picket Over Contract Dispute at Love Field
- Woman Strikes It BIG At The Wynn Casino In Vegas On Penny Slots
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 26, 2016!
- This Theory About Eleven From ‘Stranger Things’ Will Blow Your Mind!