All of Adele’s success is paying off — literally. The Sunday Times, a national Sunday newspaper from the UK, have her as the top earning musician on their “Young Rich” List made up of “British millionaires aged 30 and under.”
At the very top of the list is Daniel Radcliffe, who at age 22 has amassed a £54 million fortune by and large from his work on the Harry Potter franchise. He’s followed closely by Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Sunday Times reports that Adele comes in as the biggest gainer on the list, by tripling her wealth in the last year from the success of her album 21.
Billboard reports that Adele’s success will continue to grow with her album expected to return to the #1 sales position next week, bouncing ahead of new releases from Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Lionel Richie. 21’s return to the top of the charts will make it one of only 8 albums in history to spend six months at #1.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- These 10 Halloween Fails Will Make You Laugh!
- 10 Foot Alligator Found In The Trinity River!
- Here Are Your TXA 21 High School Football Games Of The Week!
- Man In Texas Arrested At Polling Station
- Who Just Announced They Are Leaving ‘The View’
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Donations Roll In To Save Dorothy’s “Wizard Of Oz” Ruby Red Slippers From Destruction
- The New York Public Library Has A Human Google
- Twitter Has Announced That Vine Is Over
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own