All of Adele’s success is paying off — literally. The Sunday Times, a national Sunday newspaper from the UK, have her as the top earning musician on their “Young Rich” List made up of “British millionaires aged 30 and under.”
At the very top of the list is Daniel Radcliffe, who at age 22 has amassed a £54 million fortune by and large from his work on the Harry Potter franchise. He’s followed closely by Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Sunday Times reports that Adele comes in as the biggest gainer on the list, by tripling her wealth in the last year from the success of her album 21.
Billboard reports that Adele’s success will continue to grow with her album expected to return to the #1 sales position next week, bouncing ahead of new releases from Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Lionel Richie. 21’s return to the top of the charts will make it one of only 8 albums in history to spend six months at #1.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Miami Marlins Retired No.16 in Honor of Josè Fernàndez
- Exclusive New Scene From ‘Will & Grace’
- Zombies Spark Police Alert On English Highway
- Newlyweds Photobombed By Tom Hanks
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Separating After 11 Years Together
- Former Cowboys DE Greg Hardy Arrested on Drug Charge in Richardson
- Will & Grace Is Coming Back To TV
- Joe Jonas Tells The Truth About the Elevator Prank with Demi Lovato
- The Marlins Will All Wear No. 16 In Honor Of Jose Fernandez At Tonight’s Game
- Snapchat Releases “Spectacles” Glasses That Record Video