All of Adele’s success is paying off — literally. The Sunday Times, a national Sunday newspaper from the UK, have her as the top earning musician on their “Young Rich” List made up of “British millionaires aged 30 and under.”
At the very top of the list is Daniel Radcliffe, who at age 22 has amassed a £54 million fortune by and large from his work on the Harry Potter franchise. He’s followed closely by Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Sunday Times reports that Adele comes in as the biggest gainer on the list, by tripling her wealth in the last year from the success of her album 21.
Billboard reports that Adele’s success will continue to grow with her album expected to return to the #1 sales position next week, bouncing ahead of new releases from Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Lionel Richie. 21’s return to the top of the charts will make it one of only 8 albums in history to spend six months at #1.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 25, 2016!
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video
- You Can Turn Old Ticket Stubs Into Floor Mats Now And They Are Awesome!
- Katy Perry Feels Sorry for ‘Catfish’ Man
- Beyoncé Remembers Aaliyah
- Woman Finds Winning Lottery Ticket in ‘Messy Purse’
- Is 4 AM the Most Productive Hour?
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 ‘MTV VMAs’ Performers
- VIDEO: Shooting At The Parks Mall In Arlington Was Caught On Video!
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actress Millie Bobby Brown Channels Amy Winehouse