Justin Bieber may have pranked Taylor Swift during a songwriting session turned episode of Punk’d, but the country songstress showed no hard feelings. In fact, she will be one of many collaborations on Bieber’s upcoming album, Believe.
“It’s crazy I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently,” Bieber told U.K.’s Capital FM.
Whether or not this means Bieber’s entrance into the country genre, he explained the album won’t feature just one style of music.
“With my music it doesn’t only stay in a box,” he said. “Everything is so different and that’s why I’m so happy with this album. Everything doesn’t sound the same, everything’s different and [after] each song you won’t expect the next song to happen.”
The “Boyfriend” singer is on the May cover of Seventeen. In exclusive behind-the-scenes footage he told the magazine of Usher being his role model.
“Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
Bieber also discussed his romantic dates with Selena Gomez.
“I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Gene Wilder, ‘Willy Wonka’ Star Dies at 83
- Millionaires Girlfriend Cries Wolf About Abuse And Is Caught On Camera
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 29, 2016!
- Taylor Swift Wasn’t Avoiding Calvin Harris At The VMA’s She Had Jury Duty!
- Online Petition Calls For Tony Romo To Retire
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- Reality Star Darrell Ward Dies After Leaving Dallas Show!
- Eleven From ‘Stranger Things’ Will Be At Dallas Comic Con Fan Days!
- Anthony Weiner’s Wife Announces Their Separation Amid Second Sexting Scandal
- Report: Mick Jagger to Pay $15K Per Month Child Support for Upcoming Baby