It is being reported that Britney Spears is getting ready to sign a $16 million deal to become a judge on The X-Factor.
This would fill one of the vacancies the show has after Simon trimmed the fat.
Us Weekly is reporting that the pop star is about to sign a contract that would make her one of the top-paid reality TV stars in the world.
A representative from the show, however, refused to confirm the speculation and said: “We still refuse to confirm any talks at this time.” Another source, meanwhile, added: “Nothing has happened and nothing has changed . . . this is wildly exaggerated.”
Former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, and host Steve Jones will not be taking part in the second season of The X-Factor and their replacements have not yet been confirmed. Although Janet Jackson has been linked to the show in the past. Cowell and Epic Records boss LA Reid will continue their roles as judges on the show. Cowell has said that the show is “very very close” to naming the two new judges for the show.
- Ryan Reynolds Responds To Sexual Tweets And It’s Hilarious!
- Astronaut Sets New Record Spending 521 Days In Space!
- Did You Go To The Cat Video Festival In Oak Cliff?
- Texas Rangers Are Hosting A Star Wars Themed Weekend!
- Soon You Can Tour Prince’s Paisley Park Estate
- Britney Spears Added as Apple Music Fest Headliner
- Couple Wins Free Pizza For A Year Donates It All To Children’s Homeless Shelter!
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform ‘Side to Side’ at VMAs
- VIDEO: Teachers First Day Of School Rap Is The Best Thing You Will See Today!
- Madonna Makes Surprise Appearance at ‘Truth or Dare’ Screening