Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Katy Perry Has Officially Voted Naked To Help “Change The World!”
- Elementary School Replaces Detention with Meditation
- Here Are The Most Savage Things Grandmothers Have Ever Said!
- Rick Perry Is Going To Need Our Help To Advance In Dancing With The Stars!
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- You Have Been Lied To Your Entire Life About Alcohol!
- Adele’s ’25’ Goes Diamond in Less Than a Year
- Nick Jonas Has A New Mystery Woman!
- Here Are Your Big Brother Contestants From DFW! We Can’t Wait To Watch!
- Katy Perry, Chance the Rapper, More React to First Presidential Debate