Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Gaylord Texan ICE! Giveaway
- Hillary Clinton, Jeremy Piven, LeBron James And More Celebrate Cubs Making The World Series
- “Walking Dead” Star Norman Reedus: “Bring A Blankie” For Season Premiere
- Woman Suing KFC For $20 Million Because Bucket Wasn’t Filled To The Top
- Plano Man Fights Off Bobcat While Walking His Dog
- Queen Recorded A Fast Version Of “We Will Rock You,” And It Is INCREDIBLE!
- Taylor Swift Takes the Stage in Austin for First Concert in a Year
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete