Anderson Cooper had another case of on camera giggles on Tuesday. You may remember his laughing fit last year after reporting on French actor Gerard Depardieu’s airplane mishap. Tuesday night, it was another story on his RidicuList segment that cracked his cool exterior.
Anderson was reporting on the Polish-American celebration of Dyngus Day, which is a holiday to celebrate the end of Lent. The funny holiday name would be enough to send a normal human into fits go laughter, but Anderson held on for almost two minutes before the snickering and snort laughing began. He actually got up out of his seat to walk off camera, but he sat back down to ride out the giggles.
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm