Anderson Cooper had another case of on camera giggles on Tuesday. You may remember his laughing fit last year after reporting on French actor Gerard Depardieu’s airplane mishap. Tuesday night, it was another story on his RidicuList segment that cracked his cool exterior.
Anderson was reporting on the Polish-American celebration of Dyngus Day, which is a holiday to celebrate the end of Lent. The funny holiday name would be enough to send a normal human into fits go laughter, but Anderson held on for almost two minutes before the snickering and snort laughing began. He actually got up out of his seat to walk off camera, but he sat back down to ride out the giggles.
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank
- Watch The HYSTERICAL Dancing In Public: 90s Edition!
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington