Anderson Cooper had another case of on camera giggles on Tuesday. You may remember his laughing fit last year after reporting on French actor Gerard Depardieu’s airplane mishap. Tuesday night, it was another story on his RidicuList segment that cracked his cool exterior.
Anderson was reporting on the Polish-American celebration of Dyngus Day, which is a holiday to celebrate the end of Lent. The funny holiday name would be enough to send a normal human into fits go laughter, but Anderson held on for almost two minutes before the snickering and snort laughing began. He actually got up out of his seat to walk off camera, but he sat back down to ride out the giggles.
- Kate Gosselin Says Her 12-Year-Old Son Has Special Needs
- Here Is How MTV Picks The Seating Arrangement For The VMA’s?
- Photos Show Cat ‘Thor’ With Striped Fur Resembling Bengal Tiger
- 5 Kardashian Weight Loss Tips That Could Actually Work!
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Cops Got Bored At The State Fair And Created Their Own Version Of ‘Summer Nights’ From Grease
- Reporter Finds KFC’s Secret Recipe On Accident!
- Dez Bryant Angry That His Player Score On Madden 17 Isn’t High Enough!
- How Much Income Do You Need to Buy a House in DFW?
- Courtney Stodden Shaves Her Head And Impersonates Justin Bieber!