Bacon is everywhere these days. It seems like everywhere you go you can add bacon to your burger, salad, nachos, almost anything. The one place that seemed to be safe was dessert. Well Jack In The Box broke that with their Bacon Shake. Now Burger King has done one ‘better’ with the Bacon Sundae.
GrubGrade.com posted a photo of the Bacon Sundae from Nashville, TN.
There is no word yet on exactly what the Bacon Sundae is, but the Burger King website is not promoting it quite yet.
Would you eat a bacon sundae?
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- It’s October: Here Are The Scariest Haunted Attractions In DFW
- Robin Williams’ Widow: His Disease Was Like A “Terrorist In His Brain”
- VIDEO: Golf Heckler Gets Called Out By Pro; Wins $100 When He Sinks Tricky Putt
- VIDEO: Angry Customer Calmly Goes On iPhone Smashing Spree In Apple Store
- ‘Jurassic World 2’ Will Be Scarier And Have More Animatronics
- Texas Rangers Friday Night Win Clinched Home Field Advantage for Playoffs
- Ultimate Guide To Saving $$ At The State Fair Of Texas
- Selena’s Makeup Line Launched Friday in Corpus Christi to Thousands of Fans
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- ‘Stranger Things” Just Put Out A Casting Call For Women Who Are Willing To Cut Their Hair!