The Perfect Man. To a single woman, he’s like a mythical unicorn. According to the UK’s Daily Mail, a clothing company called Austin Reed has compiled a description of the fabled Perfect Man.
Tall, dark, and handsome pretty much nails physical descriptors of the Perfect Man. According to a survey of 2,000 women, Mr. Perfect is six feet tall, muscular or athletic, has short dark hair, and well we already know he’s gotta be good looking. The survey also says he is clean shaven, has a smooth chest, and has a good fashion sense that doesn’t take longer than 17 minutes to get ready.
He’s college educated and earns an average of $76,000 a year. Mr Perfect also drives an Audi, although we can bet you the vanity plates don’t say PERFECT.
The Perfect Man is also a non-smoker who prefers beer over wine or cocktails. He also eats meat and admits when he looks at other women. He loves to shop, watches football, swims, rides a bike, can change a tire, and enjoys watching dramas and reality shows.
The golden heavenly light that shines on Mr. Perfect comes from his twice weekly calls to his mom. He also only says “I love you” when he means it. He is sensitive when his lady is upset, but he can make her laugh with his awesome sense of humor. The Perfect Man wants a family.
Ladies, now that we know what to look for, it’s time to get searching!
- Gaylord Texan ICE! Giveaway
- Hillary Clinton, Jeremy Piven, LeBron James And More Celebrate Cubs Making The World Series
- “Walking Dead” Star Norman Reedus: “Bring A Blankie” For Season Premiere
- Woman Suing KFC For $20 Million Because Bucket Wasn’t Filled To The Top
- Plano Man Fights Off Bobcat While Walking His Dog
- Queen Recorded A Fast Version Of “We Will Rock You,” And It Is INCREDIBLE!
- Taylor Swift Takes the Stage in Austin for First Concert in a Year
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete