It’s been more then a week and finally the person with the winning ticket in Maryland has come forward with ticket in hand.
Shortly after the winning numbers were announced a woman came forward saying that she had purchased the winning ticket and lost it. But now a different woman has come forward with the ticket and it has been verified by the Maryland Lottery officials.
It is not known whether the person with the confirmed ticket is part of the work group that the first woman who came forward, Mirlande Wilson, was a part of. Wilson, a McDonald’s employee, claims she was guarding a group of tickets for her and her co-workers but had bought the winning ticket on her own and would not share the winnings with them. She later came out and said she had mis-placed the ticket.
The confirmed ticket secures the final prize of the record $656 million jackpot. Three winning tickets were purchased, each ticket paying out $218 million.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Miranda Lambert Tears Up On Stage After Spotting This Soldier’s Sign
- Barbara Streisand Called The CEO Of Apple Because Siri Mispronounces Her Name!
- Trophy Club Man Wins $5 Million Playing The Lottery
- Bella Thorne Proudly Comes Out As Bisexual
- Dallas’ First Shake Shack Opens Next Week; Thursday Sept 1st
- Tyra Banks Is Going To Teach At Stanford University
- Hillary Clinton Shows Her Goofy Side With Justin And Jessica
- Texas Demands $15M In Upgrades After Fining Testing Vendor $5.7 M
- The UFC Suspends Brock Lesnar For Failed Drug Test
- 9-Year-Old Banned From Flying Because TSA Worried His Pacemaker Was A Bomb!