It’s been more then a week and finally the person with the winning ticket in Maryland has come forward with ticket in hand.
Shortly after the winning numbers were announced a woman came forward saying that she had purchased the winning ticket and lost it. But now a different woman has come forward with the ticket and it has been verified by the Maryland Lottery officials.
It is not known whether the person with the confirmed ticket is part of the work group that the first woman who came forward, Mirlande Wilson, was a part of. Wilson, a McDonald’s employee, claims she was guarding a group of tickets for her and her co-workers but had bought the winning ticket on her own and would not share the winnings with them. She later came out and said she had mis-placed the ticket.
The confirmed ticket secures the final prize of the record $656 million jackpot. Three winning tickets were purchased, each ticket paying out $218 million.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm