Oklahoma native [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kristin Chenoweth[/lastfm] is no stranger to the type of women on the hit ABC show GCB. Now, she’s going from playing a Dallas socialite to performing her music at Winspear Opera House.
People on the West Coast laugh at the characters, but Kristin says they can’t believe there are really people like that. While playing the villain is fun, Kristin’s Christian faith is too important for her to really make fun of God.
Kristin kicks off her very first tour on May 9th in Seattle. It’s the first time she’s gone on tour to support her music career. She’ll be performing music from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as memorable songs from Broadway at the Winspear Opera House on May 24th. Tickets are available at tickets.attpac.org.
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Ryan Reynolds Just Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of His Baby
- There Are Real Superheros Among Us, Just Ask The Woman Who Was Saved By One
- Trailer For Nintendo’s Next Console, Nintendo Switch Was Just Released
- Quit Comparing Lady Gaga to Madonna
- Video Goes Viral As Dallas Woman Dances Through Chemo
- Security Footage Has Surfaced From Kim Kardashian Robbery
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Nasty’ Sees Big Bump after Donald Trump’s Debate Comment
- Arlington Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer
- Nicki Minaj Trolls Donald Trump Over ‘Bad Hombres’ Comment