Sure it’s easy too look beautiful when your photos get a generous dose of Photoshop, but what do supermodels look like without it?
Are they still gorgeous, or just as average as the rest of us?
Above is a photo featuring From left to right we have Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, plus-size model Crystal Renn, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
The photo was taken last weekend in St. Barth’s during a photo shoot for Glamour’s June issue.
Makeup and hairstylists have still done their work on the beautiful ladies, but this photo has not been retouched, photoshopped, or airburshed in ay way.
Are the models still pretty without all that retouch work? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- Mom Accidentally Drinks A Cup Of Her Sons Semen!
- Pixar Studios Announces Release Dates For Toy Story 4 And Incredibles 2
- Teen Gets Her Head Stuck Inside Massive Pumpkin!
- VIDEO: Base Jumper Hits A Tree Doing 90 MPH!
- These 10 Halloween Fails Will Make You Laugh!
- 10 Foot Alligator Found In The Trinity River!
- Here Are Your TXA 21 High School Football Games Of The Week!
- Man In Texas Arrested At Polling Station
- Who Just Announced They Are Leaving ‘The View’
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’