Beyoncé is connecting with her fans in a brand new way through her new website thatlaunched Thursday morning. The new Beyonce.com gives fans a “personal view into her world, for you, by her” with personal notes to musicians she loves, travels, music, and family photos that give fans a window into her private life.
This morning, Beyoncé took to her Twitter to announce the launch of her new website:
On the website, Beyoncé gives a behind the scenes look at her private life, things she loves, and documents her travels in cheerful family photos in a Tumblr blog in connection with the site.
She also shares personally written messages to artists that inspire her, including Sade.
“For years I’ve turned to Sade for inspiration – I cannot even begin to count the nights, days, hard times – when I need her – she is there, to inspire me, and brighten me.Her music has been a true friend, as all true music should be. Thank you SADE. Love, Beyoncé,” she writes on the site.
CLICK HERE to see Beyoncé’s personal photos on her Tumblr blog to see a side of the singer you’ve rarely seen before!
— Britt Bickel, CBS LA
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter
- Drake Just Made A Sky High Purchase For Rihanna
- High School Students Turn To Internet To Voice There Concerns
- Woman Shoots Down Drone Over Robert Duvall’s House
- Is Your iPhone Safe? Apple Just Issued A Major Update To Their Operating System
- Prost! Details For Oktoberfest Fort Worth 2016!
- The Saddest Picture, This Couple Has Been Together For 62 Years And Have Been Sent To Different Nursing Homes
- Fort-Worth May Soon Be Smoke-Free
- Rangers Pitcher Arrested And Charged With DWI
- Andrew Luck, The Highest Paid Player In NFL History, Uses A Flip Phone